The following SAFETY rules will be enforced for each run, and there will be NO refunds issued to vehicles turned away for not meeting the safety requirements.
Certain events require additional equipment or have special restrictions. Be sure to check prior to attending the event.
- Roll bar or factory installed hard top.
- Emergency brake, parking brake, line-lock or other redundant braking system.
- Tow strap or rope (recommend rated at 2 times the vehicle weight).
- First aid kit.
- Jack capable of lifting the vehicle & tools to change tire.
- Spare tire within 3 inches diameter of other tires, or, for tires 37" or larger, run-flats or tools to repair/reinflate tire.
- Fire extinguisher with gauge indicating good/full, appropriately stored.
- Seat belts for all vehicle occupants.
- Antennas must be rigid or restrained in a manner to prevent injuries.
- Adequate attachment points front and rear, i.e. tow hooks, receiver, etc. Tow balls are not permitted.
- Battery hold downs (no bungie cords).