Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any BOD members on this forum?

Re: Any BOD members on this forum? 2 years 3 months ago #165

• Navy-Jeepster
  • In Low Range
  • Thank you received: 3
Steve

Thanks for your work with the association and all that you do for our sport. I know you are on facebook, and a few other forums as well.
It would be nice to see more members and BOD members use this forum more. It would get some of the disagreements off facebook and into a private forum for the members to monitor.
We do not need to air our dirty laundry in public, like on facebook. Do it here where it is semi-private, but members have access.

Yea, my work schedule has not lined up with attending the CD meetings.

I will send you a copy of the marketing plan that I have been working on the last couple of weeks. If we can get some of it implemented, it might help the association.

Todd
Todd Ockert
Cal4Wheel Life member.
BlueRibbon Coalition Life Member.

Hanford Trail Busters club secretary.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Any BOD members on this forum? 2 years 3 months ago #166

• Navy-Jeepster
  • In Low Range
Joe

Hope to see you at High Sierra Poker Run.
It is a fun event.

Going to have a little more stuff going on at this one, with BFG being present to award the BFG Outstanding Trails award to Lock and Low and Mirror Lake trail.

If you need anything while up here, please let us know.

Todd
Todd Ockert
Cal4Wheel Life member.

Re: Any BOD members on this forum? 2 years 3 months ago #172

• h2oskiin
You are right I do not monitor these forums. I have an email address that any one of you could send to, but you chose not to. If you want answers in the South come to the district meeting. I will answer any questions you want face to face, but I will not answer people from behind a screen. Many of you that have posted are not exactly telling the truth because I have personnaly responded to many of you. I have answered every email I have received, and never once did I not respond to any question asked. Did the South lose a lot of clubs. Yes 22% to be exact. If you want more answers show up to the meeting, or email me direct, but do not hide behind a screen name.
Kerrie Graham
South District Sec/Treasurer

Note: BBcode and smileys are still usable.

Re: Any BOD members on this forum? 2 years 3 months ago #178

• Navy-Jeepster
  • In Low Range
Kerrie

I have a screen name like most, but sign my posts with my real name. Like you did on your post.

It is easy for people to hide behind a screen name when posting, as it gives them annominity.

I am also not going to take the time to drive to a south district meeting, even though I would like to, but it would kill my whole day.
Even our Central District meetings take up a good portion of a day, I still get home at a reasonable time.

Thanks for stepping up into the BOD after all the issues.

Todd
Todd Ockert
Cal4Wheel Life member.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds