- Created: Tuesday, 06 October 2015 14:24
- Written by BF Goodrich
BFGoodrich® Tires, in collaboration with Four Wheel Parts, United Four Wheel Drive Associations, Blue Ribbon Coalition and Off Road Business Association, today announced the winners of the 2015 Outstanding Trails program. Nominated for uniqueness, terrain type and enthusiast following, the trails selected and the associated clubs for this year’s program are:
- Applegate-Lassen Wagon Trail, Nev., High Rock Trekkers
- Bald Mountain OHV Trails, Sierra National Forest, Calif., Clovis Independent 4 Wheelers
- Barrett Lake Trail, El Dorado National Forest, Calif., Hi-Landers 4WDC
- Black Bear Pass, Silverton, Colo., Creeper Jeepers Gang of Durango
BFGoodrich® Tires builds tires for any adventure, including those that take drivers off their daily roadways. Through its Outstanding Trails program that promotes sustainable and responsible off-road driving, BFGoodrich Tires once again will award grants of $4,000 each to these qualified and passionate off-road clubs in North America. These clubs will use their grants to continue their efforts that preserve and protect their hometown trails.