There are currently six bylaw change proposals for 2020, which will be voted on by the delegates at the Cal4Wheel Convention in February. Here is a summary:
- Will grant Life Membership to Cal4Wheel members who maintain consecutive active membership for a period of 25 years.
- Life Member delegates.
- Revise procedure for contacting clubs who fall below four currently paid members by July 1 of each year.
- Add to methods for notifying voting delegates of meetings.
- Remove Competition as a standing committee.
- Close the Life Membership program.