Hollister Hills SVRA
788 Cienaga Road
Hollister, CA 95023
Our annual Molina Ghost Run, hosted by the Central District, has been traditionally held at the Clear Creek Management Area near Coalinga. The area is currently under a closure order by the Bureau of Land Management, so the event is being held at the Hollister Hills SVRA instead. It is six miles west of Hollister in San Benito County.
We have the entire SVRA Off Road Park to ourselves, so don't miss out on this fun place to wheel!
- Group 1 Hard: Requires front and rear lockers and 35" tires. Hard trails and obstacles.
- Group 2 Moderate: Locker recommended, medium trails with options to fit participants' capabilities.
- Group 3 Easy Beginner/SUV Run: Suitable for first-timers and SUVs.
- Group 4 Side-by-Side: Options to fit participants' capabilities.
- Group 5 Tank Trap Extreme: For the extreme off-roader we are giving you a chance to be led on a run through the infamous Tank Trap by Clubfoot and his hand-picked team for $100 members/$110 non-members per vehicle.
When you arrive at Hollister Hills SVRA, you do not need to go through the entrance gate. Proceed a little farther down the road to Area 5. Map available here. Trail communications will be via a combination of CB and GMRS radios.
Schedule subject to change.
8AMArea 5 camp opens. You may play all day, but you will need to pick up a pass from us before accessing the Upper Ranch area.
3PMRegistration open. You may register on-site.
4PM to DuskTech inspection open. Be sure to check in at registration first to pick up your waiver form. Bring the signed form with you to tech.
7AMTech inspection and registration opens. Be sure to have your signed waiver form from your registration packet with you.
Group 1 Hard departs.
Group 2 Moderate departs.
Group 3 Easy departs.
Group 4 Side-By-Side departs.
Group 5 Extreme departs.
10AMTech inspection closes.
Approximate start time for barbecue.
Approximate start time for raffle.