Six changes to bylaws proposed for 2020
There are currently six bylaw change proposals for 2020, which will be voted on by the delegates at the Cal4Wheel Convention in February. Here is a summary:
- Will grant Life Membership to Cal4Wheel members who maintain consecutive active membership for a period of 25 years.
- Life Member delegates.
- Revise procedure for contacting clubs who fall below four currently paid members by July 1 of each year.
- Add to methods for notifying voting delegates of meetings.
- Remove Competition as a standing committee.
- Close the Life Membership program.
- Created on .