- Created: Friday, 22 April 2016 12:48
- Written by From the US Forest Service
Opportunity to Comment on the Draft Environmental Assessment for the Integrated Management and Use of Roads, Trails, and Facilities Project
The USDA Forest Service, Lake Tahoe Basin Management Unit (LTBMU) has prepared a draft Environmental Assessment (EA) for the Integrated Management and Use of Roads, Trails, and Facilities Project. The draft EA analyzes the No Action, and the Proposed Action’s four components:
- 1) maintenance and management of roads, trails and facilities.
- 2) authorization of outfitter guide activities.
- 3) authorization of events.
- 4) authorization of special use permits for recreational uses, on National Forest System lands in the Lake Tahoe Basin.
The proposed action identifies specific criteria and design features to establish thresholds on activities which may proceed under the proposed project.